CAS-TWAS Centres of Excellence
Dec 22, 2016
Each of the five centres is based at existing institutes of the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Beijing.
The CAS-TWAS Centre of Excellence for Green Technology (CEGT)
is based at the CAS Institute of Process Engineering.
Scheduled events at CEGT in 2016:
- Forum: Green Chemistry and Engineering, Beijing, 13–15 July 2016
- Training Course: Green Technology Training, Nanning, November 2016
- International Conference: 2016 CAS-TWAS Symposium, September 2016
The CAS-TWAS Centre of Excellence for Biotechnology (CoEBio)
is based at the CAS Institute of Microbiology.
Download the first First Report on Biotechnology in Developing Countries
Scheduled events at CoEBio in 2016:
- The 13th International symposium on the Genetics of Industrial Microorganisms, Wuhan, 16-20 October 2016
- 1st International Workshop on "Synthetic Biology for New /Improved Food Products: A solution for Food Security”, in cooperation with Kasetsart University, in Bangkok, Thailand, 20- 24 December 2016
is hosted by the CAS Institute of Atmospheric Physics.
Scheduled events at ICCES in 2016:
- International Symposium on Tropical Meteorology and Marine Science and Technology, 6-9 April 2016, Guangzhou, China
- 15th CTWF International symposium on atmospheric Aerosol, 19-24 September 2016, Beijing, China
- International Lecture Courses on Atmospheric Aerosol, 25-27 September 2016, Beijing, China
- 1st International Conference on Climate Technology and Innovation, 28-30 November 2016, Bangkok, Thailand
is based at the CAS Institute of Remote Sensing and Digital Earth.
Scheduled events at SDIM in 2016:
- 2nd Pan-Eurasian Experiment (PEEX) Science Conference, 18-20 May 2016
is hosted by the CAS Research Centre for Eco-Environmental Sciences.
Scheduled events at CEWE in 2016:
- Training Programme: 2016 Water and Sanitation Training Program, 30 Aug. – 13 Sep. 2016